Back in Action!

I've let my blog go silent for a few, um, er, years...I've been cooking, massaging and doing craft service on various projects, generally keeping busy but let this blog go dormant. It's time to wake up the site and get cooking again!

This past Fall of 2018, I got to provide the cast and crew of the new Project Runway with Good Food Craft Service. We were set up on a stage in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and though the days were unpredictable, early calls and long days, we had a lot of fun! I had the support of four really wonderful and fun people to work with me on my Team and feedback (pun intended!) was great!

Another exciting thing is that I'm a Personal Chef more than a Craft Service Queen these days and that's been a lot of fun to create new menus and cook a wider variety of food than I can on set.

Here's a link to my Instagram page to give you a little eye love of what's been on the burners of Good Food!https://www.instagram.com/jamieaskin/

I'm looking forward to being back on blog again and creating Good Food for all of you!


Comments

Popular Posts